miércoles, 17 de junio de 2015

Day 10

Yesterday, we rose later than usual for a relaxing breakfast. When everyone had arrived, we once again walked for ever until we reached a small building, where we would take cooking class. The room had already been set up for us, with cutting boards at each table and a mirror above the teacher. Keeping in mind the teacher's close instruction, we made the following dishes : paella, tomato bread, gazpacho, and some sort of many eclair dish that I don't know the name of. It was awesome.
 Afterwards, we explored the city, looking at various cathedrals and historical sites. I took even more photos. We returned to the hotel, with an hour and a half to make  ourselves ready for the flamenco show.
  Much later, we arrived at the show , and lead to a small room for a buffet dinner. The whole thing was very extravagant and delicious, because the ceilings were fancy and the food was great. We transitioned to a private room with a small stage in the center, and we silenced our phones to watch the flamenco show. The show amazed me because it involved exotic dancing, wonderful costumes, skillful guitar playing, and some singing.
 At the end of the last day in spain, I considered everything I'd done, and I knew I'd never forget my time in Spain .
Morgan Nelson

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario